Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in Stratford talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
SEO or search engine optimization is the process of improving or increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website via search engine organic result listings. This means that the higher your site ranks on the organic search results, the more traffic you will get from search engines.
Out of all search engines, Google has the biggest market share. This explains why many webmasters and business owners want their websites to rank high on Google. To achieve high rankings on Google is not impossible - you just need to know how to optimize your website. In this article, let me share with you some tips to achieve high rankings on Google through SEO.
1. Optimize your websites for short and long tail keywords. If you are offering cleaning services in Chicago, you may want to optimize keywords like "cleaning services Chicago" and "office cleaning Chicago". This will attract the right people to visit your website and increase your conversion rate. Google optimization is all about relevancy. So just make sure that the keywords you optimize is relevant to the content of your website.
2. Purchase a domain name early. The age of your domain name plays an important role when it comes to Google optimization. The longer the domain name has been around, the more Google is going to like you. So choose a domain name properly to ensure you don't change it after a year. If not, all the optimization effort will go down the drains.
3. Make sure that your website is search engine friendly. Don't use frames or flash to build your website. Go for simple HTML or PHP sites with cleaning coding. If your website has a lot of pages, make sure you include a sitemap.xml so that GoogleBot can index all pages on your website.
4. Place important keywords within your content and your Title tag. It is extremely important to place important keywords in Title tag. The Title tag is like the Title of a book. If you come across a book without a proper title, you will not understand what it is about. This is the same for search engines. If you want Google to index your site and rank it high for important keywords, you must first ensure that Google knows what your site is about. You can do it by writing proper titles for every page of your website.
5. Build links. It is important to get other sites to link back to your website if you want to achieve high rankings on Google. With more back links, Google will see your site as popular and reward you with high rankings. Some of ways to get back links are article submission, directory submission, social book marking, commenting on blogs and forum posting.
Search Engine Optimization - The Basics
The digital space is brimming with ever-growing opportunities and your business should not miss out on those. You need to have a viable online marketing strategy in place to build the base and grow the business. Your marketing strategy should include paid and organic searches together to lay a solid foundation for the future and gain immediate results. From SEO to PPC to SMO, every technique should be leveraged to the core to not let advantages slip by.
At the same time, you have to achieve business targets in the set budget together with enjoying a greater degree of flexibility in every aspect of the market. As your business can't afford to avail the costly advertising or marketing channels such as TV, print, radio and magazine etc., you need to find something that suits your budgetary capability. This is where digital marketing comes into the picture, as it brings cost-effectiveness, simplicity and measurability benefits together.
In addition, digital marketing gives you the advantage of knowing every aspect of the promotion. From clicks to visits to views to costs to conversions, you're aware of each and every aspect which brings a greater flexibility of tweaking and twisting the marketing campaigns. You can know the age, sex, gender and location of online users who are associated with your business in whatever capacity. Above all, your business finds a wider market to cater and this leads to the achieving of more prospects.
Similarly, you can blog regularly to inform, enrich and entertain users and seek prospects out of them. You can run email marketing campaigns and use Google Analytics to get a better understanding of the market. And then, there is the option of benefiting from social media and its ever-rising user base. Once your business makes its presence on social platforms, it finds the opportunity of connecting and communicating with users or target audience in a real-time basis.
More so, digital marketing makes your business and its elements more visible on the internet, and this enhanced visibility helps in brand awareness and brand development. More people are finding you on the internet, and this leads more trust to build. All this gives a boost to lead generation opportunities, which is surely one of the goals of your business. That apart, your level of engagement with the customer gets a big boost which ultimately benefits your business more.
In a sense, digital marketing makes your business activities on the internet. It solidifies its presence across channels in the digital space. And once the visibility is improved, more people visit your website, read about your products, show interest in your services and ultimately become prospects for your business. This is how the entire digital marketing cycle works to transform your business completely.
With so much to gain, it'd be a surprise if you did not hire the services of digital marketing experts. Hiring only experts means you understand the significance of digital marketing. And once you don't hire skilled professionals, your business may not be able to achieve what it so desperately wants.