Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in St Johns talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
SEO or search engine optimization is the process of improving or increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website via search engine organic result listings. This means that the higher your site ranks on the organic search results, the more traffic you will get from search engines.
Out of all search engines, Google has the biggest market share. This explains why many webmasters and business owners want their websites to rank high on Google. To achieve high rankings on Google is not impossible - you just need to know how to optimize your website. In this article, let me share with you some tips to achieve high rankings on Google through SEO.
1. Optimize your websites for short and long tail keywords. If you are offering cleaning services in Chicago, you may want to optimize keywords like "cleaning services Chicago" and "office cleaning Chicago". This will attract the right people to visit your website and increase your conversion rate. Google optimization is all about relevancy. So just make sure that the keywords you optimize is relevant to the content of your website.
2. Purchase a domain name early. The age of your domain name plays an important role when it comes to Google optimization. The longer the domain name has been around, the more Google is going to like you. So choose a domain name properly to ensure you don't change it after a year. If not, all the optimization effort will go down the drains.
3. Make sure that your website is search engine friendly. Don't use frames or flash to build your website. Go for simple HTML or PHP sites with cleaning coding. If your website has a lot of pages, make sure you include a sitemap.xml so that GoogleBot can index all pages on your website.
4. Place important keywords within your content and your Title tag. It is extremely important to place important keywords in Title tag. The Title tag is like the Title of a book. If you come across a book without a proper title, you will not understand what it is about. This is the same for search engines. If you want Google to index your site and rank it high for important keywords, you must first ensure that Google knows what your site is about. You can do it by writing proper titles for every page of your website.
5. Build links. It is important to get other sites to link back to your website if you want to achieve high rankings on Google. With more back links, Google will see your site as popular and reward you with high rankings. Some of ways to get back links are article submission, directory submission, social book marking, commenting on blogs and forum posting.
On-Page Search Engine Optimisation for 2017
It is important to work with an established and repeatable professional search engine optimisation company. Otherwise, the time and money you spend on their concepts can hurt your business rather than help it. You can slide further and further down the pages on the search engines, making it very hard for you to get traffic.
You need to evaluate the SEO company before you hire them. Don't dive in and then later on wonder what you got yourself wrapped up in. You need to verify they are honest so ask about the methods they use to assist their clients. If anything seems unethical or even in a shade of grey rather than black and white, you don't want to work with them.
As the professional search engine optimisation company shares with you their methods, listen to what they are saying they can do for you. They should give you realistic information about the length of time it takes to see positive changes. Any company that tells you they can boost your search engine rankings overnight isn't being honest.
They should answer your questions openly and honestly too in order to get you the very best overall results. If you feel they are evading your questions, they aren't the company to work for. You may have very little knowledge about SEO and need their help to get the basics understood. They should be patient and very helpful, not pressuring you to hire them.
Ask the professional search engine optimisation company how they are going to verify the efforts they put in motion for your business and those outcomes. They should have a solid plan of action that includes reports, data analysis, and other tools that show what they have been working on and to prove those methods are working for you.
The reports they share with you should be easy to understand too. Ask them to show you samples of such reports for other clients so you get a good idea of what you would be receiving from them if you hire them. Then you aren't going to have any surprises with such paperwork.
Change is going to occur in any business and with any niche market out there. Are they ready for such changes? Do they invest time and energy in forecasting so your SEO is effective now and in the future rather than becoming obsolete? Do you feel you can openly communicate your needs with the professional search engine optimisation company?
They should have an arsenal of tools in place that allow them to convey a professional image for your business on all levels. It doesn't matter if they are creating articles, backlinks, social media, and other options to spread the word about what your company has to offer.
How do they Rank?
In all honesty, a professional search engine optimisation company with the right methods in place is going to have their own business highly ranked. If they don't, that should make you doubt what they are going to be able to do for you. It is easy to check on this and the results can be very encouraging.
You shouldn't have to pay a fortune for a professional search engine optimisation company to assist you with your needs. Compare prices, look at packages, and make sure you know exactly what they are going to be able to deliver to you for the money you are going to spend. If you don't feel you can get good results, keep looking for another provider.