Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in Shawinigan talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
What is this thing called SEO Consulting? SEO consulting can include marketing advice geared towards the Psychological aspects of the internet, as well as social aspects. If a company's goal is to appear as the safest company around, then the job of an SEO consultant is to make them seem safe on the internet. I also like to call SEO consulting Search Engine Education. SEO is an ever changing business, so constant training is required to stay on top of the competition. As we all know, industry changes daily, so does the internet trends that follow. A good SEO consultant can help keep your business one step ahead of the competition.
Consultants are generally well educated and very world savvy individuals. There is no one in this world that knows everything, but a good consultant has a drive to be educated in his field. They might only know a small picture in the grand scheme of things, but they know where to find answers to your questions. Every Consultant has different personality characteristics, but all good consultants can see the big picture in each specific industry.
When deciding what consultant to go with, first take a look at their vision statement. They may not have a concrete vision statement, but they better have some sort of vision for your company. Make sure the vision of your company is close to the consultants vision. Just like every other business, there are great consultants, but they need to mesh well with your working team. For example, most companies have an offline marketing team. The marketing team and the SEO Consultant should work hand in hand when creating a company's image. There is no use for a company to go green on the internet, then turn around and pass out fliers for on site waste disposal. This is an exaggerated example, but I think you get my drift.
Consultants can create your company huge gains if they know what they are doing. It baffles me when someone says that their company doesn't have an SEO strategy. Every company worth their penny has a marketing plan. Why not implement an SEO plan that works hand in hand with your marketing plan? This is the internet age, so your online presence needs to be one in the same as your offline presence. A good consultant will make sure this happens, and give your company the image they deserve.
Evaluating an SEO Company
SEO is a complex of measures aimed to improve the position of the site in search engines result.
The Internet users regularly look for the information about products or services. The purpose of this search is often the desire to make a purchase or request a service. The user enters the search query and receives back a list of links to the sites that meet his request. In most cases, the user looks through the first result page, TOP10. This raises the question of how to get into TOP10?
The fact is that the order of the search results is generated by the certain rules. The more the site matches the user's request, the higher is the place where the link to this website is displayed. By optimizing the site so that it could be better adjusted to the algorithm search engine, you can raise its position on the pages of the search results. It will increase the number of visitors, and along with it - the number of orders.
SEO can help to achieve the following objectives:
- having a few financial expenses and little time, you can still attract to the Internet sales floor a significant number of potential buyers from the major search engines;
- provide a substantial increase in the numbers of references from the website: phone calls, emails, applications and orders;
- as a result - increase the sales and of course the profit of the company; make the business successful and competitive;
The optimization of your website for the search engine consists of several stages:
1. Website auditing
- composing the semantic core (choosing the requests for the development) - the analysis of the real needs of the potential customers in search engines to effectively attract the interested visitors;
- researching the competitors' websites, which will help to build a correct search engine optimization strategy at a lowest cost;
- analyzing the website traffic and giving the recommendations to improve the conversion of the visitors into the customers;
2. Work out a strategy to develop your site
If you want to achieve the effective results - compare the goals of the website's development and the results of the audit, determine the best methods of operation and use of the existing factors - the current state of the resource and its positions in search engines.
3. The inner optimization
This stage involves working directly with the site:
- removing the technical defects that negatively affect the development of the resource, correcting the structure and navigation;
- analyzing and correcting the texts considering the check for plagiarism and keyword density; the necessary condition to promote your site is the right keywords and key phrases in the text;
- changing the HTML-code, correcting the meta tags (title, description, keywords);
4. The outer optimization
This stage involves working with the factors that affect the position from the outside:
- purchasing and smart placement of the links to a site selected on the basis of the chosen requests; increasing in the total reference/link weight; checking the links for the efficiency and competitiveness;
- binding the website to the development area - correcting and clarifying the contact information;
5. Maintaining he optimization results
Maintaining the results means a constant search of opportunities for growing and strengthening the results, the development and implementation of the improvements.
The purpose of the search engine optimization is to create the necessary conditions for its further development. A slight inaccuracy in the structure of the site or its content may negatively affect the development. The internal optimization will make the site attractive for the search engines and users, and create favorable conditions for the further development of the site.