Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in Moose Jaw talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
When I started doing SEO years ago it required very little effort to have a web site ranked in first place on the search listings. All you needed to do was to be sure to included your key phrase in the right on-page tags on the web page. All these on-page elements are still mandatory and pertinent, which is the reason on-page Search Engine Optimization has changed hardly at all; you will still have to tell the major search engines just what your page is focused on.
However it's the off-page SEO (backlinks pointing to your website or blog) that explain to the search engines not what your website is relating to (on-page optimisation will accomplish this) but just how central your site is in terms of what it is all about, plus how it's more valuable than the rest of the contending websites.
Thus here are the things you need to get winning on-page Search Engine Optimization.
- You should have plenty of good, related content, a minimum of 700 words every single web page.
- Use your key phrase and also variants of it once or twice on the page content.
- Include the key phrase in the <title> tag as well as in the meta keywords location and in the description location of the header of the web page. (But don't forget the description is commonly used by The search engines in the results listings, so make it appealing so that the user chooses to check out your website in the results listings and have a look at your page rather than another site).
- Also put the key phrase inside the <H1>, <H2> and <H3> headings tags.
- If you have got pictures on the page, or a movie, put your key phrase or variants of this, inside the <Alt> meta tags belonging to the images.
- Make sure that any words or phrases inside the key words meta area are also found in the observable written content of the webpage.
- Raise stay time and minimize bounce rate: keep your visitors on your web site as long as possible by involving people by using helpful content - a movie clip or a questionnaire, for example. At the same time integrate indented listings: Google loves bulletpoint lists. If visitors click away after just a couple of seconds search engines like Google will be aware of that and determine that the site isn't what users wish to see, and your search rankings in the SERPS will fall as a direct consequence. You can see your bounce level via your Google Analytics data (you do make use of Google Analytics, don't you?).
- Keep your site load time short. The most effective strategy to prevent lengthy loading time is to decrease the size of (meaning size in Kb and not in pixels). Free tools are available for accomplishing this, such as http://www.reduceimages.com/ and http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx. This is also referred to as file compression.
- Include a robots.txt file and upload that to your server.
- Include an XML sitemap file and upload that to your server.
- Include a.htaccess file with code on it for dealing with canonical URLs.
Comply with all of these basic rules and you will be set for Search Engine Optimisation best practice in 2017.
What's Involved in Good Web Hosting?
What is search engine optimization? Have you heard of this term before? SEO or search engine optimization is the process of enhancing your website through following various tips and tricks so that people who are searching in the internet search engines will be able to find your site on the top of the search results. The most popular search engines right now are MSN, Google, and Yahoo. Search engine optimization makes your website easily accessed and viewed by thousands or even millions of people around the world. With this kind of technological breakthrough, doing business in the internet has never been this lucrative and exciting.
Gone are the days when we have to do a door to door promotion of our products which could be extremely stressful and yielded little results. Search engine optimization can take us to outcomes we never experienced before. As long we see to it that our product is worth the buy and possesses remarkable and lasting quality, we can be assured of great profits arising from search engine optimization. The investment we put up in our business is costly. We can't just afford to throw away our money for something that does not give us a good return. We cannot just be confident that our website will certainly be viewed by many in the sense that of the millions of people in every little corner of the world a part of them will surely view our site.
People these days want instant results so that they cannot spend very long hours in the internet searching for their needed websites down to the bottom of the list. Doing so would mean that the searcher is not doing anything else in life other than searching and searching. Search engine optimization can offer you the success that you want if you can only bring out the best in the process and in your business.
Normally, people who search in the internet want to know something about a certain field of business or expertise. In other words they have a lot of questions about something. In this case, the searcher wants a website that can explain everything in the shortest possible time and not do otherwise.
Therefore it is best to fill your site with the most likely titles, phrases, and keywords that people will look for. In this way there is really a better chance for your website to appear in the first page of the results, giving your site the exposure it needs. But doing such a thing requires an intensive knowledge and research on the demands and complexities of the market.
Trusting in your own knowledge and business techniques is good but the fact is you may not know everything as everybody else may not know everything. Doing more intensive SEO study on your own or attending search engine optimization workshops can take your business to a longer stretch. It is essential that you know the traits and the tendencies of the internet searchers in your business field. Another common option is getting the services of a search engine optimization company that is if you can afford it.