Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in Calgary talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
What is search engine optimization? Have you heard of this term before? SEO or search engine optimization is the process of enhancing your website through following various tips and tricks so that people who are searching in the internet search engines will be able to find your site on the top of the search results. The most popular search engines right now are MSN, Google, and Yahoo. Search engine optimization makes your website easily accessed and viewed by thousands or even millions of people around the world. With this kind of technological breakthrough, doing business in the internet has never been this lucrative and exciting.
Gone are the days when we have to do a door to door promotion of our products which could be extremely stressful and yielded little results. Search engine optimization can take us to outcomes we never experienced before. As long we see to it that our product is worth the buy and possesses remarkable and lasting quality, we can be assured of great profits arising from search engine optimization. The investment we put up in our business is costly. We can't just afford to throw away our money for something that does not give us a good return. We cannot just be confident that our website will certainly be viewed by many in the sense that of the millions of people in every little corner of the world a part of them will surely view our site.
People these days want instant results so that they cannot spend very long hours in the internet searching for their needed websites down to the bottom of the list. Doing so would mean that the searcher is not doing anything else in life other than searching and searching. Search engine optimization can offer you the success that you want if you can only bring out the best in the process and in your business.
Normally, people who search in the internet want to know something about a certain field of business or expertise. In other words they have a lot of questions about something. In this case, the searcher wants a website that can explain everything in the shortest possible time and not do otherwise.
Therefore it is best to fill your site with the most likely titles, phrases, and keywords that people will look for. In this way there is really a better chance for your website to appear in the first page of the results, giving your site the exposure it needs. But doing such a thing requires an intensive knowledge and research on the demands and complexities of the market.
Trusting in your own knowledge and business techniques is good but the fact is you may not know everything as everybody else may not know everything. Doing more intensive SEO study on your own or attending search engine optimization workshops can take your business to a longer stretch. It is essential that you know the traits and the tendencies of the internet searchers in your business field. Another common option is getting the services of a search engine optimization company that is if you can afford it.
What is SEO - Search Engine Optimization?
SEO or search engine optimization is the process of improving or increase the quality and quantity of traffic to your website via search engine organic result listings. This means that the higher your site ranks on the organic search results, the more traffic you will get from search engines.
Out of all search engines, Google has the biggest market share. This explains why many webmasters and business owners want their websites to rank high on Google. To achieve high rankings on Google is not impossible - you just need to know how to optimize your website. In this article, let me share with you some tips to achieve high rankings on Google through SEO.
1. Optimize your websites for short and long tail keywords. If you are offering cleaning services in Chicago, you may want to optimize keywords like "cleaning services Chicago" and "office cleaning Chicago". This will attract the right people to visit your website and increase your conversion rate. Google optimization is all about relevancy. So just make sure that the keywords you optimize is relevant to the content of your website.
2. Purchase a domain name early. The age of your domain name plays an important role when it comes to Google optimization. The longer the domain name has been around, the more Google is going to like you. So choose a domain name properly to ensure you don't change it after a year. If not, all the optimization effort will go down the drains.
3. Make sure that your website is search engine friendly. Don't use frames or flash to build your website. Go for simple HTML or PHP sites with cleaning coding. If your website has a lot of pages, make sure you include a sitemap.xml so that GoogleBot can index all pages on your website.
4. Place important keywords within your content and your Title tag. It is extremely important to place important keywords in Title tag. The Title tag is like the Title of a book. If you come across a book without a proper title, you will not understand what it is about. This is the same for search engines. If you want Google to index your site and rank it high for important keywords, you must first ensure that Google knows what your site is about. You can do it by writing proper titles for every page of your website.
5. Build links. It is important to get other sites to link back to your website if you want to achieve high rankings on Google. With more back links, Google will see your site as popular and reward you with high rankings. Some of ways to get back links are article submission, directory submission, social book marking, commenting on blogs and forum posting.