Whenever you are building a website or writing content, you should always think about the human being who will use that site before you think of the search engine bots that will index it. In 2017 keywords and keyword density will still be the way that Google and other search engines interpret what your website is about, but the information that your site contains and how that information is presented will become even more important.
Some SEO experts in Barrie talk as though Google is the enemy, but it is not. All Google wants to do is present the best and the most informative websites that are most likely to answer the question that someone has asked, which means that it will favour websites with good, well written content that people will be able to understand and enjoy reading.
What Is SEO Consulting?
With all of the different cell phone carriers and plans, I am sure you are wondering what the best value services for wireless are. By far, the best way to determine the best value services for your needs are to search in your local area and to consider your specific need for wireless services.
There are many deals that are offered just in your specific region that only you can take advantage of, so be sure to check locally first to make your decision. As a more general idea as to what to expect for best value, there are several components of a good service available for you to consider, mix, and match. Here are the top 5 options that should be included in your wireless phone service plan.
Determine the way you will use your service and where your service will be used every month. This is a very important step in determining the type of plan that you require because a device that is used only for emergencies and a device that is used as a regular home phone will have two completely different ideas of value.
If you are using your device only for emergencies such as to call roadside assistance or to be reachable when you are out of town, then the amount of wireless minutes you need per month will not be very many. If you talk to clients frequently, and use your device as a home phone for best contact, you will want to maximize on the amount of minutes you can pay for in a month's time.
Your coverage area determines where you will be able to make and receive calls, so be sure that the areas you are usually in will cover your wireless phone service. This will provide you with tremendous value all by itself.
This is where long distance and roaming may get tricky, so be sure that your phone also includes a great Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) that always keeps you in a particular area of coverage. Creating a specific profile that details what the use of your device is for will also save you lots of money. Are you a Power User, a Medium User or a Light User of your cell service. Only you will know the kind of volume you need.
Using these techniques will help you to determine your own list of the top 5 best value wireless cell services, because without knowing your specific need, an individual choice, there is no list that exists because there are too many variables to consider.
THe Difference Between Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
When I started doing SEO years ago it required very little effort to have a web site ranked in first place on the search listings. All you needed to do was to be sure to included your key phrase in the right on-page tags on the web page. All these on-page elements are still mandatory and pertinent, which is the reason on-page Search Engine Optimization has changed hardly at all; you will still have to tell the major search engines just what your page is focused on.
However it's the off-page SEO (backlinks pointing to your website or blog) that explain to the search engines not what your website is relating to (on-page optimisation will accomplish this) but just how central your site is in terms of what it is all about, plus how it's more valuable than the rest of the contending websites.
Thus here are the things you need to get winning on-page Search Engine Optimization.
- You should have plenty of good, related content, a minimum of 700 words every single web page.
- Use your key phrase and also variants of it once or twice on the page content.
- Include the key phrase in the <title> tag as well as in the meta keywords location and in the description location of the header of the web page. (But don't forget the description is commonly used by The search engines in the results listings, so make it appealing so that the user chooses to check out your website in the results listings and have a look at your page rather than another site).
- Also put the key phrase inside the <H1>, <H2> and <H3> headings tags.
- If you have got pictures on the page, or a movie, put your key phrase or variants of this, inside the <Alt> meta tags belonging to the images.
- Make sure that any words or phrases inside the key words meta area are also found in the observable written content of the webpage.
- Raise stay time and minimize bounce rate: keep your visitors on your web site as long as possible by involving people by using helpful content - a movie clip or a questionnaire, for example. At the same time integrate indented listings: Google loves bulletpoint lists. If visitors click away after just a couple of seconds search engines like Google will be aware of that and determine that the site isn't what users wish to see, and your search rankings in the SERPS will fall as a direct consequence. You can see your bounce level via your Google Analytics data (you do make use of Google Analytics, don't you?).
- Keep your site load time short. The most effective strategy to prevent lengthy loading time is to decrease the size of (meaning size in Kb and not in pixels). Free tools are available for accomplishing this, such as http://www.reduceimages.com/ and http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx. This is also referred to as file compression.
- Include a robots.txt file and upload that to your server.
- Include an XML sitemap file and upload that to your server.
- Include a.htaccess file with code on it for dealing with canonical URLs.
Comply with all of these basic rules and you will be set for Search Engine Optimisation best practice in 2017.